Sign in to follow this  

my 125 throttle

well i drained the gas out of it for the winter then i went out today and my throttle is stuck... it moves but its verryyyy hard if i move it and were ever i stop it just stays there any help:S

well i drained the gas out of it for the winter then i went out today and my throttle is stuck... it moves but its verryyyy hard if i move it and were ever i stop it just stays there any help:S

Take the throttle tube off and clean it:excuseme:

i had this problem too after i rebuilt my top end.... after an hour of piss farting around i figured it out. turned out i'd put the throttle tube too far down the bar and the grip was rubbing on the end of the bars making it stick! :applause:

Try looking for ice on the cable. This happened to my bike but it got better pretty quickly.

do you have handguards? i had that problem and figured out that my handgaurds were shoved too far against my throttle tube. by the time i had figured it out i had already cracked my throttle tube in four places

Well mine was easy enough, today was the first warm day since I had it and works fine. Must've been ice or something.