Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good deal on DR650 in Bay Area

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area and looking for a good deal on a new DR650. Has anyone come across a dealer with a good price? It doesn't have to be in the immediate vicinity, I am willing to drive to pick up the bike. Thanks in advance for any help.

Try otdcyclesports.com. I know they are in southern CA but they might be in the Bay Area too. I think their price is about $5,000 otd. I just bought one in Sacramento and paid $5,200 otd.

I too have been doing research for the exact thing. I agree with the OTDcyclesport.com website. 5000 OTD was my Internet quote.

Good Luck!

Thank you for the replies. I checkout out otdcyclesports.com and found a quote for $5000. I would have to drive down to LA to get it. I also found a few dealers around the Bay Area that quoted OTD below $5400. It may be worth the drive down to save the $400.

Go to your local dealers and let them know you can get the bike for $5,000 otd in LA. Then ask them if they can match that price or come close. You should be able to get one for around $5,200 otd. With gas at $3 a gallon, the trip to LA would cost a little too.