Sign in to follow this  

Spokane

Are there any area's, other that 7 mile, that are open w/o snow. Somewhere closer that moses or juniper?

Well it turned out that I couldn't go today, I was just going to hit 7-mile again, its getting really boring. I might not be able to ride again till dez 100. A buddy of mine and I might be hitting 7-mile thursdays after work.

Side note Pantra hasn't sent me anything yet, did you guys just split my check up and buy some beer or what :applause:

I was just going to hit 7-mile again' date=' its getting really boring. [/quote']

7 mile does get boring REALLY quick, all the hills are way too easy. I wish the county or city would get some trucks and loaders and hual some of the sand that has been eroded down and bring it back up the hill to make it steeper. Or even build a small track.

Side note Pantra hasn't sent me anything yet, did you guys just split my check up and buy some beer or what

Sorry you didn't get your NEW MEMBER PACKET yet, but we had our 2nd Annual Swap Meet this weekend and I was really busy getting ready for it. Your packet will be in the mail Monday 3/12.

Sherri

Panhandle Trail Riders Association

Secretary

Sorry you didn't get your NEW MEMBER PACKET yet, but we had our 2nd Annual Swap Meet this weekend and I was really busy getting ready for it. Your packet will be in the mail Monday 3/12.

Sherri

Panhandle Trail Riders Association

Secretary

Thats ok, I was just kidding. Take your time, I am pretty busted up still and might not be hittin the trails for awhile. I guess when people say keep the rubber side down they are being serious.

BuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuRP :lol: Soryy abaut yr doos muney :applause:

No, somethings do take a while as everyone has day jobs. Sorry to hear you are busted up. If you are able to ride this weekend shoot me a PM for Saturday.

BuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuRP :lol: Soryy abaut yr doos muney :applause:

No, somethings do take a while as everyone has day jobs. Sorry to hear you are busted up. If you are able to ride this weekend shoot me a PM for Saturday.

I knew you had something to with drinking my dues. My shoulder and neck are the only things left to heal. Not bad concidering my wrist just healed from the 4th of july 2006. Man this is a rough sport to take up when your old and fat! lol

Sorry, just got back from a GREAT $25 weekend!!! The kid and I hit 7 Mile Sunday - lots of people but we had a few hours of fun till he and his buddy decided to try & kill poor old mom!

I wondered why they went to the side on one of the sandy downhills on the way back around the perimeter. Too late, as my front tire sunk into the 2' hole and the bike cartwheeled, I had time to think how much better it is to have on full moto gear than the last time I did this on my mountain bike with just the beanie helmet, t-shirt & shorts and how nice it is to not have pedal clips. Plus sand is soft, unlike the rocks at Beacon Hill. As I lay there with both legs pinned under my rear tire, I began to wonder if the boys would come back to look for me before someone else dropped over the hole and onto myself & my bike.

Finally I drug both legs out from under the bike, the smell of gas draining from my tank made me realize that I needed to get UP! Good thing sand is soft cause I couldn't just take my boot off like I do when I get the sled stuck on top of my foot. The bike had parked himself neatly upside down facing up the hill. Good thing the kid and I have been lifting heavy I thought to myself.

The boys did show up, just as I had backed the bike down the sand rut to a spot where I could actually drag the rearend around. "Why's your bike pointing uphill?" "Cute, real cute, next time tell me there's a HOLE or you're both walking home!"

Of course I do realize that had it not been for my curiosity on why they went to the side, I would have been able to avoid the whole incident simply with a blip of the throttle but, then I wouldn't have had any crashes at all.

From the looks of Mica, the snow is melting FAST and we should be out on lots of local trails by April! Woohoooo!