Sign in to follow this  

What is with.....

It's a dirtbike forum.

Are you saying that you do not enjoy posting with people who ride two strokes? Do you think they are not worthy to be on this website? People who ride two-strokes have no useful information to contribute to this website?

its not like it matters even though its a 4 stroke forum there are probably lots of people who ride 2 strokes that know more than 4 strokers

4 stroke = the dog

2 stroke = the flea

Dogs are cool, but the fleas are the annoying things that stick to dogs and don't go off and do their own thing :applause:

4 stroke = the dog

2 stroke = the flea

Dogs are cool, but the fleas are the annoying things that stick to dogs and don't go off and do their own thing :lol:

Hmmm....judging from that, some days I'm the dog, some days I'm the flea...

But I like it that way. :applause:

Come to think of it, I've never seen a dog with it's own Market, or it's own Circus!!!:lol:

I own both 2 and 4 strokes. I talk about them both on the internet's best off road motorcycle forum....TT. It is great to have a choice of bikes and a single place to talk about them where the depths of the knowledge on either type are nearly fathomless.

dosent matter what kinda engine you got....just matters that we all ride :applause::lol:

some buy 2T's because they cant find good deals on 4's and vice-versa. there are a couple more reasons, but i wont post them here( might make the others jealous :applause: ).

I own both 2 and 4 strokes. I talk about them both on the internet's best off road motorcycle forum....TT. It is great to have a choice of bikes and a single place to talk about them where the depths of the knowledge on either type are nearly fathomless.

Mr. Nomad, would you mind rewording that statement? I can't quite fathom the message you are trying to convey...

:lol: :lol: :applause:

I rode with some smokers today. I fell bad for them because my 426 throws mad roost...especially with my new maxxis IT tire.

I rode with some smokers today. I fell bad for them because my 426 throws mad roost...especially with my new maxxis IT tire.

any bike can throw roost, its about who's riding the bike. you could be more experienced then they are, so you would have more knowledge as to how roost is thrown :applause: .

It's a dirtbike forum.

Are you saying that you do not enjoy posting with people who ride two strokes? Do you think they are not worthy to be on this website? People who ride two-strokes have no useful information to contribute to this website?

People at Pingertalk don't think 4 stroke guys are worth posting there. They usually say "Go back to Thumpertalk!" That's ironic.