Sign in to follow this  

Noxville Northern California

Has anyone been to noxville,supose to be good riding?oppinions?Thanks

Been there ounce, was'nt bad we call it Roxville... a bit rocky.

I used to live five miles from Knoxville. Now I live about five miles from Prairie City. They are both better than not riding at all and always open. :applause:

Has anyone been to noxville,supose to be good riding?oppinions?Thanks

Been up to knoxville, there is some riding up there, but not a whole lot. Thick brush if you end up taking a fall off the trail.

Rocky, close to home (for me), and always open. I like the trails, but I wouldn't travel far to get there. Like CelticDude said... better than not riding at all. Cow Mtn is pretty close to Knoxville with a lot more riding.

Thanks to all that replied.....Drove 2 hours and it sucked.Won't be going back anytime soon.I agree with jstwkd...should be called roxville.Better wear a bullet proof vest instead of a chest protector,saw more people with guns than with bikes.

Thanks to all that replied.....Drove 2 hours and it sucked.Won't be going back anytime soon.I agree with jstwkd...should be called roxville.Better wear a bullet proof vest instead of a chest protector,saw more people with guns than with bikes.

And you could have gone to Cow and been saying that place has some really cool trails!

Ya if the weather is nice then there is no reason to go to Knoxville"BUT" My 1st time there I kinda though it sucked.The next time I found my way around a little and discoverd some pritty chalenging trail to be had.Next time I go back there are a few other trails I wanna try and find.

I've always had fun there,I guess its what you make of it.