Sign in to follow this  

holy washington wet frickin weather....

first time offroading the drz today, had fun, got wet, got dirty.... had a blast..

can't wait for spring. :applause:

ride_mar11-2007bikes1.jpg

ride_mar11-2007008.jpg

I agree we need some sunshine. I can't wait to be able to take my bike out and not have to hose of the mud when I get back. Don't get me wrong I love the mud but some warm weather is sounding real nice.

those bikes are dirty! :applause: Not like I'm one to talk....I actually cleaned my rims for the first time today.....did you know its shiny black under all the crap?

Glad to see there's some other wet-riders in the NW

What tank is that on the 3 drz's? I want one of those for 01 E model..I"m willing to bet that yellow bike is the bike that was loaded up in the back of a green ford ranger pickup on Friday after noon I follwed that truck all the way down 405 to maple maple valley hwy and then all the way to fairwood where we both turned on fairwood blvd I turned to go to my hose he continued forward. It was driving me crazy I really want A MOTARD and I was all over that bike visually (it's sweet) I kept thinkin I bet he's on TT I wish I could give him some Kudos on his bike right now.

I believe those are IMS 4 gallon tanks.

I rode yesterday only to get drenched. Next time get head out of ass and put on wet weather gear.