Sign in to follow this  

Core?????

Does anyone know the definition of the group called CORE? They have created alot of closers of ohv land in calif.

Does anyone know the definition of the group called CORE? They have created alot of closers of ohv land in calif.

I used to belong to a pit club called CORE

http://corepits.com/

Never heard of an oRG called CORE that is or was involved with

land issues.:applause:

Wayne

Are you talking about the CORE that got the area interface area near Arnold closed? If so that is a local group of home owners that didnt like motorcycles riding by while they hiked the area near their houses. Some locals tried to fight it but I think in their efforts to keep the place a secret, did'nt enlist enough help and it got closed down.

Are you talking about the CORE that got the area interface area near Arnold closed? If so that is a local group of home owners that didnt like motorcycles riding by while they hiked the area near their houses. Some locals tried to fight it but I think in their efforts to keep the place a secret, did'nt enlist enough help and it got closed down.

That's the only one I know of as well..

I think that has been over and done with for a couple of years now. Although, there are a few "no core" signs still up in that area near Avery and Arnold.