Is there a way to make FMF 4.1 exhaust quiet?

I purchased a used 06 450 last month and love the bike. It came with an FMF powerbomb header and 4.1 silencer. He did not have the stock exhaust anymore, so I have no way of knowing how the bike ran stock.

I was wondering if there was a way to make this exhaust more quiet. It is too loud for trail riding. I do not see any special inserts specific for this model, so I was wondering if my only option was to purchase a different muffler? Thanks in advance for your response.

I actually thought about the ear plugs, but could not afford to pass them out to all the neighbors. Thanks for the tip though!

Im a Drill Sergeant at Fort Benning, let me know and I will send you a case of 200 pairs of ear plugs. Pass them out to your neighbors, or better yet you could use them so you cant hear them whining about your bike. LOL

Thanks for the offer, but I do kind of like the bling. THe bike sounds incredible on the pipe, but like I said is a little loud. I was just curious of my options or if anyone had experience with this. Sounds like I should just ride the bike and enjoy it.