Sign in to follow this  

My ride for the 07 season

sick bike!!!! the new yamis bone stock own. i was looking into a 250 in white but to much for a 15 year old to pay off so used 250 4 me. blue power!:applause:

That's too nice for TT, anyone with a Honda will melt down into a puddle of red broken valves haha

That's too nice for TT, anyone with a Honda will melt down into a puddle of red broken valves haha

well put :lol::applause::lol:

what's your problem? Just cause some people said some bad things about your bike doesn't mean you have to try and start stuff on other threads where people ask what people think of there bikes. Those guys were saying some bad things I guess, but don't let them get to you. Go ride get some pictures and show them you can freestyle and actually ride.

rm why do u bother posting. i cant belive your still mad becasue your an fmx poser. and rm get a yami

ye rm just because people sad bad shit about ur bike doesnt mean you have to bash other people because im sure this bike would out perform and last longer then what you have. and that bike stock looks sweet

thanks guys! she really looks differnet today after a good high rpm bashing all day long on a mx/sx/hs track

had a variety of things to do and loved it till i got some god-awful armpump to the severity of almost crashing cuz i couldn't move my fingers or wrists at all

im sore all over...even bottomed out once and my legs collapsed then crushed my jewels which resulted in a pull off-and whine session...i only weigh 165 so it was a hard hit

i think i look stupid

Hey give yourself some credit,you dont look that stupid,dumb maybe,but stupid come on....Nice looking Yamaha by the way....