Sign in to follow this  

ft. campbell and surrounding area's

I'm relativly new to the area only gettin here in jan.. I just got my bike out here from PA and i'm looking for new people and place's too ride. So if you know of and good trail's to ride or would like a new person to ride with message me or reply. i'm a pretty good rider and can keep up with just about any......

yea man do a search for your other post... http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=435991&highlight=campbell

Will be going down to Vanleer, TN this coming weekend to run the MSHSS.

Don't know if your more in to MX or woods. I raced MX last year in the KY series. http://www.team186.com/ There is not really alot of MX on TN side.

Switched bikes and now trying to run some of the MSHSS races are all over but most within 2hr. of post.

Problem with the KY Hare Scrambles they are all like 3-6 hrs from FTCKY.

Mid South Hare Scrambles are usually within 90 min of post, the one in Vanleer this weekend is like 45 min. Also the Mid South HS has alot better competition it is also considered a bigger series if someday you look to pick up sponsers.

i don't ride mx really i like trail's mostly i have a 04 drz 400 i'll but be in nashville this weekend for st. paddys day anytime after that i'm free as long as the training schedule permits

Problem with the KY Hare Scrambles they are all like 3-6 hrs from FTCKY.

Mid South Hare Scrambles are usually within 90 min of post, the one in Vanleer this weekend is like 45 min. Also the Mid South HS has alot better competition it is also considered a bigger series if someday you look to pick up sponsers.

yeah well most soldiers I know don;t have too many sponsors chasing after them.

on top of that the my post said that there are two races this year closer to ft, campbell.

lastly, yes Mid south is bigger, but it's almost too big for me (personally) I prefer the smaller local series. Mid south has good venues, but I don;t ride most of there stuff because it's a little crowded for my taste.

to each his own.

The MSHSS runs a summer and a winter series, the winter series has 3 more races left, so no it does not end when GNCC starts.

Leeroy I leave in like a week and a half for ANCOC and will be back at the end of May, I will get with ya then to ride.

We may not have sponsers chasing us but the Contingency programs are at the bigger events.......

There are contingency programs at the OMA sponsored events as well as the KOHRS events too as and discounts from sponsors for series participants. (fastway, decal works, etc.)

I've ridden MS and they're good events, but why do you have to bash the other series?

KORHS is in it's second year and growing, continuing to refine and get better. OMA is well established and puts on NATIONAL events like Moose Run etc. MS is well established and puts on good races. They' re just a little crowded for my taste.

Roost on bro and try not to bash other series. Even if you've raced them and had one bad experience, failing racing ventures hurts the whole community.

Sorry bro wasn't bashing just saying which series I thought was better...

The D10 series is looking like it is just going to be an eastern ky series. The only races a little to the western side of Ky are OMA which will probably be just as crowded as the MSWS races.

Most of the eastern Ky riders won`t come west which killed the one attempt at western Ky race at Salem. Promotors in wetsern Ky know each other and if one has a bad opionion of the series the others will follow and not support the series.

Its nice its got a "Get over I am coming through horn" on it. Having a plate is nice though, wish I had enough money to buy a set of supermoto wheels for the road.