Sign in to follow this  

Best suspension? (if money was no object)

If money were no object and were seeking out the best suspension out there for MX which suspension would you suggest?

buy ohlins...they are sweet...never run them on a bike but i had a 250r with them on it and impressive...if i had money to blow

My understanding of Rg3 is they take your stock suspension and modify it.

The pro-circuit is a completely seperate set of suspension, forks and a shock with factory showa componentry. I believe they are 50mm diameter forks too, you can't run stock triple clamps.

Ohlins is fantastic stuff, very high quality, they are partially owned by Yamaha which has always been weird because they sell their bikes with Kayaba. I haven't seen Ohlins used on the top SX guys bikes on my walks through the pits over the last 10 years, I could be wrong but.....I am sure there is someone here who could correct me.

If money were no object and were seeking out the best suspension out there for MX which suspension would you suggest?

don't matter, as long as you don't send it in to some guy with your skill level, weight, height, riding style and most common terrain...if the tech was good and was local enough to you,to do adjustments, that's a SUSPENSION SERVICE!! no shims please.