Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Anyone Tivo Daytona SX last night?

Went to watch it today and the tivo recording started on lap 4 of the main. Then after the race it started over and showed the heats and the main up to lap 4??????

Did anyone else have this happen?

that sucks, i was out with some friends, and totally forgot about the race, so i missed it totally. i was glad to find out that Grant langston got 7th though.

happened to me too. when you record it...it forgot about the 30 minutes of nascar that it eliminated from the show. i guess nascar means more... in terms of marketing dollars? i HEARD it was a hell of a race, at least for Bubba fans. which i'm one, for the most part.

i was at a family gathering tonite; nascar came on, and all the guys started boning the TV, it was pathetic. when they asked me why i didn't want to watch the race, i just told them that i didn't follow, "non-participatory sports". here's the messed up part; i've been useing that line for years. tonite, they didn't even ask me, "what's a non-participatory sport...man?

you know, i was burned by nascar last night, that crap is on all day, every day...and to boot, i get cut off by people with bumper stickers that read, "i'm not speeding, i'm drafting."

happened to me too. when you record it...it forgot about the 30 minutes of nascar that it eliminated from the show. i guess nascar means more... in terms of marketing dollars? i HEARD it was a hell of a race, at least for Bubba fans. which i'm one, for the most part.

i was at a family gathering tonite; nascar came on, and all the guys started boning the TV, it was pathetic. when they asked me why i didn't want to watch the race, i just told them that i didn't follow, "non-participatory sports". here's the messed up part; i've been useing that line for years. tonite, they didn't even ask me, "what's a non-participatory sport...man?

you know, i was burned by nascar last night, that crap is on all day, every day...and to boot, i get cut off by people with bumper stickers that read, "i'm not speeding, i'm drafting."

Hehehe! That's freakin hilarious. What the hell is a "non-participatory sport"? I'm guessing it's a sport that you do not partake in?

happened to me too. when you record it...it forgot about the 30 minutes of nascar that it eliminated from the show.

HUh? I promise I'm not a nascar fan but I still don't understand how it could physically record a part of a show that occured at a later time before it records part of a show that recorded at an earlier time???

That's liek recording the superbowl's 4th qrt, then 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Wasn't it live? How could that even happen?

I DVR'd it and then watched it yesterday. The first half hour or so was NASCAR, then I saw about about 2 1/2 hours of SX, then it ended right during the SX main event! :lol::applause::lol: How freaking annoying! Is it going to be shown again?

I was lucky enough to check it as it was recording and I noticed that our Nascar buddies took up the first 30 min, so I added an additional 30 so it would get all of the main. Its really bad when the jewel of bike week, @9:30 on a Friday night, is pre-empted by pracice for a race that is 2 days away. All this, after they have 6HOURS OF COVERAGE EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!! I feel for you guys that set up the Tivo and just figured it would be OK.

My DVR cut out during a Yardman commercial and would not let me go any further either. I was trying different ways to get past that spot but it never worked so I just deleted it. When I called AT&T they told me I didn't have enough space even though it said it recorded 3 1/2 hours and I still had like 12 hrs left.

Send me a video tape, I'll record the whole thing for you and send it back.

HUh? I promise I'm not a nascar fan but I still don't understand how it could physically record a part of a show that occured at a later time before it records part of a show that recorded at an earlier time???

That's liek recording the superbowl's 4th qrt, then 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Wasn't it live? How could that even happen?

I don't know if this will help, but, Speed re-broadcast-ed the event immediately after the original show aired... um, you got that?

this must be why nobody has uploaded a torrent for daytona yet.. apparently NOBODY got a decent recording of it.

so maybe after it re-airs.. (wednesday?) .. some kind soul will upload it for us, the Speed-channel-impaired.