If all your bikes got stolen - what would you buy?

What size TE do you ride the most, what size would you buy if you were buying again?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What size TE do you ride the most, what size would you buy if you were buying again?

• Ride a TE250 -> would buy a TE250 again
    • Ride a TE250 -> would buy a TE450
    • Ride a TE250 -> would buy a TE510
    • Ride a TE450 -> would buy a TE250
    • Ride a TE450 -> would buy a TE450 again
    • Ride a TE450 -> would buy a TE510
    • Ride a TE510 -> would buy a TE250
    • Ride a TE510 -> would buy a TE450
    • Ride a TE510 -> would buy a TE510

For all you TE owners of reasonably new Husqvarna TEs - or anyone extremely familiar with TEs. If all you bikes disappeared for some reason and you had to buy just ONE bike for your riding needs and it was a TE - what TE would you buy?

I love my TE 510 so, I would buy it again and never think twice about it. You know I would probably a 510 SMR as well, better yet if I were a rich man I would just have a extra set of wheels with super moto tires on them.

Alright, I'm one of the few that would get a different bike. 450 to 510. If I didn't recently pick up a 2-stroke I would replace it with a wr250 (Husky). I'm really enjoying my smoker. IF BOTH got ganked I'd replace the smoker first. And then I'd get a 510. I think the 510's power is tamer than the 450.

'eeah, you shoulda not steal my motahcycle'

scarface%20-%20machine%20gun.jpg

Thieves can open your garage door in seconds without breaking it.

Bend a coat hanger into a fish hook. Slide it over the top of your

automatic garage door and hook the emergency rope T handle ... Viola!

I removed the T from my emergency rope after learning the above.

Most home security systems don't include a garage door provision ...

For all you TE owners of reasonably new Husqvarna TEs - or anyone extremely familiar with TEs. If all you bikes disappeared for some reason and you had to buy just ONE bike for your riding needs and it was a TE - what TE would you buy?

I like the 610 personally, but I am not trying to capture any titles for woods racing. If that were my goal I think I would have to go with the 510. BTW why is there no option to vote for the 610.

I want a new TE510. I would like to retire the KTM but want a plated bike. The more I've looked at the new KTMs and the Husky and having ridden both, the Husky is all I need or want. I wouldn't mind a smaller off-road only bike for the woods though. The TE450 would probably be great as well but the 510 is probably a little better for true dual sport of long distance desert stuff.

Anybody want to buy a plated KTM 520 EXC?