Sign in to follow this  

he finally found his brain!!!!!

some of you may remember last December i let my boy talk me into a trx450.

so for Christmas i got a 07 450r and a trx. one of his freinds got a crf last week and my son went over to help him set it up,anyway when Frank came back home, he tells me that he wished he still had a bike.to make a three hour deal a short story,now there are two 07 crf 450's in the shop. i was starting to think he had been switched at birth. :applause::lol: :lol:

good to hear if you have four wheels then you should have two bikes:thumbsup:

4-wheels in the dirt are for people who are unbalanced.

Or too lazy to learn how to ride a dirt bike, like God intended.

I loath the whole ATV thing.

• Like 1

like i said i was starting to think he was swithed at birth. he will be 17 next month ,he has been on a bike since he was 6 then he says i want a trx450 i'm thiking .was the best day of my life when after helping his budy set up his crf he wanted a bike again. guess i will just disown him for the 4-6 hrs he spent on the couch :applause:

4-wheels in the dirt are for people who are unbalanced.

I don't care who you are that is funny! :applause:

yeah, I never got atv's - even when people offered me a ride on one, I was never really that interested. Why do something on four wheels if you can do them more efficently with two. They don't jump aswell, don't rail corners as well and look like something designed to pull hay bails around with rather than something designed to race. Just my 2 cents.

p.s. nice to hear of your two new crf's in the garage! post pics please!

chris

yeah, I never got atv's - even when people offered me a ride on one, I was never really that interested. Why do something on four wheels if you can do them more efficently with two. They don't jump aswell, don't rail corners as well and look like something designed to pull hay bails around with rather than something designed to race. Just my 2 cents.

p.s. nice to hear of your two new crf's in the garage! post pics please!

chris

guys i am not bragging about 2 bikes i am just happy the boy came to his senses :applause:

Im telling you, if you'd made him wear that skirt you'd been here a lot quicker :lol:

i gave him sh** about that,you know in all reallity he probably didn't have 3 hrs on it b4 he found his brain :applause: