Sign in to follow this  

Just got me a 125!

Brought it home yesterday. I havent had a 2 stroke in over 10 years. I rode it a little yesterday, but not too hard. Seems nice, very light. Its an 06 yz125. I figured for the price, it was worth a shot. What do you think? Im pumped!

Congrats on your ride. As of late I am considering a 125 for next year. I am on a YZ 250 right now but I am curious about a 125 for the enduro circuit. Let us know how you like it and give a race report on it.

Mark

I just got an 05 yz125 also but the bad thing is its at home and im at college agghh. I have to wait two weeks before I can ride it or even see it. Have fun on yours and tell me how it is.

I want to get myself a 125 too. Riding a 125 fast will help you ride anything fast and better too.

Congrats on your new ride. :applause:

cool deal. I am picking up an 06 yz125 soon to go with my 05 yz250 too. I am planning on running the 125, 250 and open novice class in our local sx series this season on them.as soon as i get my tax checks and my checks from refereeing the past couple weeks.

Brought it home yesterday. I havent had a 2 stroke in over 10 years. I rode it a little yesterday, but not too hard. Seems nice, very light. Its an 06 yz125. I figured for the price, it was worth a shot. What do you think? Im pumped!

welcome to the world of 125's, man!...and get ready to run that thing in screaming revs! :applause:

enjoy!!! :lol: