Sign in to follow this  

Received our Leatt Brace

We received the Leatt Brace we ordered for our grandson Jared on Friday night.:applause::lol:

It is AWESOME!

We will be at Mudslinger's on March 18 and at Pacific Raceways on March 25 if any one would like to see it.

Jared rides a KTM 65, #34 if you want to take a look at it.:lol::eek::naughty:

I can't be at Mudslingers but keep us posted on how it works out. How it fits with the other gear, Comfort complaints etc.:applause: I think they are a great idea I have been noticing more of them in the pro ranks lately.

We received the Leatt Brace we ordered for our grandson Jared on Friday night.:applause::lol:

It is AWESOME!

We will be at Mudslinger's on March 18 and at Pacific Raceways on March 25 if any one would like to see it.

Jared rides a KTM 65, #34 if you want to take a look at it.:lol::eek::naughty:

What day did you actually order the brace? I ordered one on feb 14th and I'm just trying to figure out if it's actually taking the full 6 weeks for delivery that leatt said it could take. I wasn't really too worried about it but then I heard about their stock being suspended the other day so now I'm concerned it's going to delay my order.

What day did you actually order the brace? I ordered one on feb 14th and I'm just trying to figure out if it's actually taking the full 6 weeks for delivery that leatt said it could take. I wasn't really too worried about it but then I heard about their stock being suspended the other day so now I'm concerned it's going to delay my order.

We ordered on the 14th of Feb. ( also grandson's birthday )

Received it on March 9, so 4 weeks + from order date.

I had emailed Leatt to see if I could get a ship date and had no respones. So we were really happy when we received it on the 9 of March.:applause::lol:

I read somewhere that all orders that were placed by Feb 15 would be filled. So I would think you should be receiving any day now. Let us know.

Jared rode with it all day Sat, and loves it.