Sign in to follow this  

Can two 250F's and a TTR125 fit in the back of a Dodge Ram?

I need to know, wondering if anyone else has done it.

sure can. Youre talking about the standard 6' bed right? Put the 2 2fiddys on the sides then put a milk crate up against the cab for the middle bikes tire to rest on. That way the bike in the middle is offset about a foot back and wont tangle bars...

yessir it shall, we put a crf450, a cr250, and a yz125 in the back of a 6ft bed chevy 1500 on a regular basis,

weve got a Chevy 2500 that holds a 125, 85, and XR70, it should like the others have said. my Q is, will my truck, the Chevy 2500, hold all the bikes i listed and a 250F?:applause:

weve got a Chevy 2500 that holds a 125, 85, and XR70, it should like the others have said. my Q is, will my truck, the Chevy 2500, hold all the bikes i listed and a 250F?:applause:

It would be hard. Maybe if you did what socal said and put another one against the tail gate. It might work. You would look funny driving down the rode. The 70's are small so you might be able to tie it differently also.

short bed or long bed??? But yea with the 2 little bikes it should fit. We fit 2 250f's and 2 125's in a f-250 long bed. It was VERY tight fit but we did it haha. If theres a will theres a way..

We put a WR426, a WR250, a CRF250X and a YZ250F in the back of our 8' box Ford qute frequently. We have a bed buddy with a center bike spacer. Put three in frontward, swing the middle bike's back end as far as you can to one side, back the fourth bike in the gap, and tie it down against the tail gate.

the bed, i believe is the shorter( normal) version, i just measured it with the tailgate up( we load all our gear, gas tanks, stands, etc. in there also) and it was 6.5 ft.

just put 3 bikes in the back of the truck, and get a bike transport thing that goes on your tow hitch for the 4th bike:excuseme:

I have a dodge ram 1500 short bed. I was able to fit 2 250's and a ttr 125 in the bed. Put the 250's on each side as far over as you can get them. Then put the 125 in the middle, (rear will first). Strap the 250's down like normal, from the front of the bed, and then strap the 125 down at the end of the bed. Throw all your stuff in where it fits.

I can fit 2 WR 450Fs, a TTR 125, a blaster, and a pit bike in my '95 f-350 long bed, along with all the gear and gas cans and ice chest.:applause::lol:

I can fit 2 WR 450Fs, a TTR 125, a blaster, and a pit bike in my '95 f-350 long bed, along with all the gear and gas cans and ice chest.:applause::lol:

I wanna see a picture of this

I wanna see a picture of this

I second that :applause: