Season II of DirtBike Television is HERE!!!!

Season II will premere in April, with more bike tests, more riding, tips from pro riders, and just more more more of the stuff you love: DIRTBIKES!

For season II (and I'll try the idea a bit before) The DirtBike Television crew will be online and available in ThumperTalk's live chat during the airing of the show. Thursday nights at 9pm eastern check out our website for other times and channels including on-demand. You will be able to talk to me-the writer and director of the show-my producers-or even my hosts if they are available! Tell me what you liked and want to see more of...tell me what you didnt like and I'll tell why we did it. How much more interactive can you get with your TV?!? See something in the background of my set and want to know more about it? ASK! I'll be right here. If we do a mod on a bike and you have a specific question that we didnt have time to address on the show...I will be available!

Thursday nights 9pm eastern....see you in the chat!

The show is on Dish Network's channel 221 called iDrive TV.

It is also available on Comcast On-Demand. KHIZ in Calif. and a dozen other local stations.

The show can be seen at anytime on Google video and YouTube as well!

I PVR all episodes, even if I don't get a chance to watch them for awhile.

Maybe if we all record them at minimum we can keep you on the air for a longtime!!

BTW, I love when you go to factories and get the grand tour, for a job shop guy like myself, I love to see how others are making parts. We do anodizing and had never heard of Akadizing until watching the bit on Hinson clutches. I actually thought the owner had mispoke :applause:.....anyway keep up the good work!

I got Direct tv after getting p.o.ed at Mediacom. Chose them over dishnet because mx nationals were on VS which dishnet doesn't have. Now 2 weeks later, speed announces they have the nationals & you guys are only on dishnet. :naughty: Anybody want to buy my luck?:bonk: Will you be posting the links to watch online here? If so, which forum?

I am glad they do the show, but it is a bit on the dry side. I would like to see more product reviews and tests. The how-to's are very thorough for a short show though.

The thing I like about the show is its riders doing the show. Dirt Rider television was lame when they used Molly. She was soooo annoying and ruined it for real riders. If they are going to use a girl, they might as well go all the way and use a sexy one. Otherwise stick to the bikes, rides, and tests!

Z

The show is on Dish Network's channel 221 called iDrive TV.

It is also available on Comcast On-Demand. KHIZ in Calif. and a dozen other local stations.

The show can be seen at anytime on Google video and YouTube as well!

Doh! DirectTV here. Torrents please? Regardless, glad to see anything new for dirtbikes! Thanks!

I love the show. I have been watching it from the home page. After seeing it for the first time last week I went out and bought the Mag. Right now i am watching the back shows, so that will keep me busy while i wait for my new bike to show up.

I have a 2008 KLX450R on order and was happy to see your review. I will keep buying the Mag and hope to see more tests on the bike. Just one question,, when will my bike get here ???

How about airing on Canadian TV,, or Spike ?

Keep up the good work !

Randy

Ontario Canada

I am glad they do the show, but it is a bit on the dry side. I would like to see more product reviews and tests. The how-to's are very thorough for a short show though.

The thing I like about the show is its riders doing the show. Dirt Rider television was lame when they used Molly. She was soooo annoying and ruined it for real riders. If they are going to use a girl, they might as well go all the way and use a sexy one. Otherwise stick to the bikes, rides, and tests!

Z

I stand corrected! I must have watched the two most boring shows of last season. I remember the one putting on a dual sport kit on a two stroke Yamaha, I fell a sleep. But todays shows and the ones on the web were great! Nice Job DBTV!