Sign in to follow this  

150F F is for FLYING!!!!

Took my 150F out for its first ride yesterday and I think I figured out what the F is for in 150F. F=FLYING.

150air2.jpg

and again (Smile):applause:

150air.jpg

Lets see some other 150s catchin some air!!!!!

Yall probably are gettin more than me, this was my first time riding it. But hey I want to see how high they will go. LETS SEE EM!!!!

Nothin much....on the mini track.

DSCN0121.jpg

DSCN0125.jpg

DSCN0131.jpg

I hit our 45 footer on the mini track with regularity, and the bike doesn't like it at all.

My brother wanted to hit our triple with it...

hahhahaha, nice shades trail demon. couldnt resist but to post my 150 shades pic. :applause:

pictures2007492.jpg

cant wait for summer, be rippin that 150 everywhereeeee...

oh and yes that is my subruabn 2500...coolest truck ever. i beat my boyfriends 04 silverado duramax diesel with that thing!

Thanks lol Ya gota look cool while ridin too! But hey, if your ridin a honda how can you not look cool??? lol and thats a nice truck, I can tell you keep it clean (who needs mirors when you got a bumper) lol

And a 45 footer? I got to try it. Just got to find a place close that has one that big.

Here's me on my 230. I hit them in the high end of 2'nd, normally I would do them in 3'rd, but my rear shock was blown, totally.

230jump2.jpg

230jump.jpg

movie6resized.jpg

movie8resized.jpg

movie5resized.jpg

movie4resized.jpg

Lucky I have a near brand new rear shock thanks too ebeck!! I can't wait to get new pics up for this next riding season. I can just see it, I'm gonna get hurt so bad...lol

-Matt

MAn, taht looks like fun. I found a trail with some pretty good jumps today when I was ridin', but I was alone so there was no one to get pictures.

um i think ur son is ready for a bigger bike and that landing must have hurt

That was at Prairie City a local OHV park and yes it hurt and yes he does need a bigger bike. He just needs to save up for it. He keeps dumping his money into his BMX bike.

Ya I know I have posted this of my son a number of times,but hey you asked for a pic

Wow...boner air.

?boner air? what the hell is that?

He looks all stiff an uncomfortable. Tell him to loosen up. :applause:

boner air. example provided by my boy. perfect form. i gave him a 10 on that one. :applause:

215%2EJPG

Nice pics, enjoy your bike and ride safe.

I love how he says ride safe when this kid isn't wearing half of his gear:bonk: