Sign in to follow this  

Daytona SX pics

No action pics... my first time to use a digital camera, and I haven't mastered taking action pics... they were all blury or dark or sucked.. (I had it on Action Mode, then I tried regular...) Anyway, I was able to walk right to the track right before the race.. nobody checked for a pass... so I just kept walking...

P3090087.jpg

P3090127.jpg

P3090061.jpg

Good luck Summey!

P3090118.jpg

Chad looked a little nervous before the race... his girl kept trying to "console" him...

P3090110.jpg

ready to go...

P3090135.jpg

sweet pics i was there too...and how you get in so close is pit passes u pay $10 and you can walk around the pits all day even after the races and i saw this one kid who got mike byrnes rear fender and another kid with his yellow excel rim but i wasent to lucky i only got his air filter and one of the lites riders air filter

sweet pics i was there too...and how you get in so close is pit passes u pay $10 and you can walk around the pits all day

yeah.. i did that, but if you look at the pics, I was pass that railing for the pit pass and trackside upgrade.. It was just kinda funny that nobody even cared.. I stood right next to Jeremy Albrecht the whole race... I was literally 2 feet from the riders has they circled through where the mechanics were standing every lap... I can't wait for Orlando next week...

Nice pics, u must be one sneaky fella lol.

that's the funny thing... I'm 6'2", 230lb. = not sneaky..

Good advice about being anywhere you shouldn't, i.e., bad neighborhood, etc:

Just act like you are supposed to be there and usually nobody is going to bother you unless it is their job to. Even then a lot of times they won't bother you.

6'2" 230 Your to big to mess with. Don't poke the bear. Nice pics. Chad looks like some one died.