european H&H

just to give you a few pics of a recent hare and hound ...or maybe a mud-uro

all clean ready to rock...

Picture088.jpg

2 laps done...

Picture089.jpg

natural grass track terrain in one part

Picture090.jpg

trying to cross to get my petrol can ..notice the log stoppers in the straight ...

Picture093.jpg

all over ..bike now 50% heavier..and yes it was even more slippy than it looked ..can you say sideways

Picture094.jpg

next week there will be less hardpack :applause:

Ireland is a green country through no lack of rain! Those pics look like a proper grease pit:thumbsup:, England is just as wet right now.

In the last 5 year's I could count on one hand how many dry events I've done.(There should be an icon like this:ride: but upside down:lol: )

Not my cup o tea for sure!

I hate mud riding.

Thought this picture was funny with the dying Honda in the background?

Picture090.jpg

ha ...never noticed that until you said it ...believe me there was lots of overheating bikes out there....

?

i didnt get an overheat but one time it fell over and there must have been some oil from the head gone back to the air box because it blew out white smoke from the exhaust for about a minute..i thought the engine was about to go pop :applause:

Do you guys have to run those shorter knob ergo tires or can you get a good set of mud slingers on there? We used to run the IRC M5B when we had condtions like those. Was not that great for angles but man it would hook up in those kinds of conditions. Good Pics.

Do you guys have to run those shorter knob ergo tires or can you get a good set of mud slingers on there? We used to run the IRC M5B when we had condtions like those. Was not that great for angles but man it would hook up in those kinds of conditions. Good Pics.

no mud slingers ..13mm *1/2 inch* FIM knobblies ...grip like a greasy eel on an ice rink in that kind of mud :applause:

Every time you see WEC or ISDE those guys are flying in the mud on the short knobs we all hate. Muddy slick uphills at Hancock, NY WEC USGP, local AA ECEA guys wouldn't run the Ridge Run Enduro on the same trails with FIM tires if they had the choice.

Norman

Every time you see WEC or ISDE those guys are flying in the mud on the short knobs we all hate. Muddy slick uphills at Hancock, NY WEC USGP, local AA ECEA guys wouldn't run the Ridge Run Enduro on the same trails with FIM tires if they had the choice.

Norman

well they have to be the worst ..worlds worst tire ..in the mud ...come into a corner on the brakes then the front pushes out wide..slides out under you..get on the gas..then out comes the rear to overtake you ..and thats on a 250 imagine what its like on the 450 :applause:

only good thing about having more power is at least it spins up the rear and clears the mud off the knobblies