Sign in to follow this  

couple noob questions.

I can't find anything in the manual about a fuel screw. Where is it located on the carb? I heard its on the bottom, but I dont see any signs of it. Doe anybody have a pic? Also, How do i get the sparkplug out? I just bought a set of 3 diferent size spark plug drive ratchets heads, and non of them get to the sparkplug to get it out. How do you guys get your sparkplug out?

sparkplug- gas tank off, pull at your hardest to take the sparkplug cap off and use an kawasaki 250f designed sparkplug ratchet to wrench the plug off and put an new one in... dont bother buying different sizes just buy the one thats on your manual... I think its CR8EK or something i can check if you dont have your manual...

fuel screw- there is an small hole on the bottom of the carb bowl, use an flat head screw to screw the stock out and use the OEM o-ring, spring, washer that came on the stock fuel screw on the new fuel screw and screw it back in... make sure you do it in a well lighted place so you dont lose the washer, o-ring and the spring.... if you have a question or want a pic, ask

yes out is richer...but if u go out more than 2.5-3 turns, u need a bigger pilot jet

No can you please tell me? Whenever i try to change gears my back tire stops moving and I slow down. thanks