Sign in to follow this  

bike or atv

ive been lookin to get a new bike fairly soon, either a wr or a yz. but a few of my friends i ride with, started getin into four wheelers. and they are very fun sometimes, esp in the mud. but ive been ridin dirtbikes since i was 9 and i jus cant give it up to get a four wheeler. but i think i might try to get a decent used four wheeler, any suggestions? anyway do yall think i should go with the wr or a yz? i ride trails alot so im leanin toward the wr, but any suggestions or comments?:applause:

ive been lookin to get a new bike fairly soon, either a wr or a yz. but a few of my friends i ride with, started getin into four wheelers. and they are very fun sometimes, esp in the mud. but ive been ridin dirtbikes since i was 9 and i jus cant give it up to get a four wheeler. but i think i might try to get a decent used four wheeler, any suggestions? anyway do yall think i should go with the wr or a yz? i ride trails alot so im leanin toward the wr, but any suggestions or comments?:applause:

GET THE WR450F or WR250F whuchever one.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT GET A 4 WHEELER!!! You can easily keep up with a quad and go more places on the bike!!!!:lol:

Get the bike for sure. I rode in the rain/mud today and although the quads were having an EASIER time, I was BLOWING past them speed wise.

Like the guy above said, bikes go more places faster!! :applause:

ATV's get really boring after a while, it's like riding a couch.

Go for a bike. You can ride it more places, and it's a lot more fun everywhere. You can't beat the agility and nimbleness of a dirtbike.

If you really can't make up your mind, just compromise and get a 3 wheeler.

Anybody can ride a quad, real men (and women) ride bikes. :applause:

And get the WR, its the perfect trail bike.

I keep trying to give quads a chance, but everytime I ride one I just get bored. You just can't put the "english" on it like a bike. :applause:

quads are boring as hell and cant do NEARLY as much as dirtbikes... the only plus is that u can go through swamps... at 2mph.... hahaha how fun does that sound? even tho it is EASIER on a quad to go through mud, ive passed MANY quad riders VERY quickly on muddy trails... all because of the agility, speed, and nimbleness of my bike :lol:

anyways, go with the dirt bike... now, whether to get the yz or wr? well, i have a YZ250F and i ride mostly trails... i LOOVE my bike for trails but then again, i ride quite aggressively... if ur looking for comfortable trail riding and/or night comp., go for the wr [it also has E-start!!!]. also consider that if u are not going to ride at night, and u want a lighter bike. in this case, go with the yz [its cheaper too]. good luck! :applause:

BIKE!!!!!:applause:

jk

haha

BTW i wasnt kidding about getting a bike. i was kidding about the thing with the hammer

haha

the only place a quad is fun to me is in the dunes....but they suck on narrow mountain trails, you just beat yourself up

they absolutely BLOW for whoops, even modified, even the race quads