Sign in to follow this  

146, inner rotor, high comp and monster head?

Has any body fitted the sgr 146 with high comp piston, monster head and inner rotor? If so how does it go, my friend and I are waiting on delivery of our X4's and the 146 bits. Any feed back (on the topic) would be appreciated aye.....

:applause:

i put the 146 high compression cylinder and piston with the stock head and a inner rotor kit on my x2 its pretty sick but i need some bigger sprockets pins out fast insane acceleration though

Has any body fitted the sgr 146 with high comp piston, monster head and inner rotor? If so how does it go, my friend and I are waiting on delivery of our X4's and the 146 bits. Any feed back (on the topic) would be appreciated aye.....

:thumbsup:

I have a Full Race Pro Built SGR 146cc Motor that I ran last year in the Masters of Mini Series it could hang with all the Big Bore KLX110's that I raced against. the Motor RIPS :busted:

Im running the New Lifan 150cc in my bike to Tone it down a bit and am now runnng the SGR 146cc in my 10" Motard Bike....Insane very quck and fast im sure its pulling close to 70 MPH!!!!