Sign in to follow this  

Best Exaust for 07 Crf50

I jsut got a k&n air filter and i wanted to add an exaust to my stock 07 Crf50 and mabe a rev box to go along with it. What is the best rev box and exaust, and do i need to rejet the carb with the pipe? i was looknig at the D selection bbr exaust or a 2 bros one...thanks

you shouldnt waste your money on those two items, you can do much better mods for the money. a tb 88 kit will be WAY faster with the stock exaust and cdi vs exaust/cdi on bone stocker.

I agree... The bbr exhaust is 300$ and a rev box 75$... That's 375$ available for a 88cc kit. The bbr 88 superpro at 640$ you only have to find the missing 265$ and have a better set-up.

Listen to these guys...We've done everything to a fifty and we agree that the Big Bore kits were the best band for the buck. Your stock pipe is one of the best pipes available....a lot of people wont tell you that. The Rev box will not help you,period.

if you want, you can always cut out the spark arrestor in the stock pipe... did that to my girlfriends xr50 along with UNI airfilter... runs really nice now.

if you want, you can always cut out the spark arrestor in the stock pipe... did that to my girlfriends xr50 along with UNI airfilter... runs really nice now.

How much louder does this make the bike?