Sign in to follow this  

07 FMF Mega-Bomb!

ive go tone on my 03...well worth the price, make sure to complete it w/ a good fmf pipe though. it sucks, but it only really fits with fmf midpipes

just a quick question whats the difference between a megabomb, and a power bomb? sorry about OT

You can see the differences at FMF's website, Megabomb is supposed to produce more low/mid even when mated to the stock silencer.

I have mine and will report some real world findings when I get back from FL, going to ride the bike stock a few more times then bolt up the Megabomb to the stock silencer, I actually want the bike as quiet as possible for my local spots back home.

I have a Mega-Bomb/Ti Power Core combo on my 06', and it is real nice. The one downside is the radiator lowering kit interferes with the header, so I raised the right radiator back to stock height.

radiator lowering kit? why? sounds interesting...

dr d made kits to mount them a few cm's lower, with the goal been to get the weight lower, which would help cornering i believe

The radiator lowering kit's will not work on the 07's. I don't care what dr.d's website says. I have tried it, it won't work. :applause:

It works on my Powerbomb header.

I have the Powerbomb/4.1 Titanium combo and it produces awesome power.

From what I have heard, the Pro's prefer the powerbomb because it has a harder hit, but the MegaBomb works better for a smoother more controllable powerband.