G-town Enduro

The Fools Gold was my first real enduro last year, and I can say that CERA puts on a first class event. It is definitely a good one to start with, but be prepared to get hooked. After the Fools Gold I rode one more enduro last year, and I'm going to try to ride the whole series this year (two down, nine to go). :applause:

• 3 weeks later...
It's a timekeeping event again this year :bonk: . All of the D36 enduros are supposed to be timekeeping events this year except the nationals (Quicksilver and Sawmill).

Do you me timekeeping like you are racing the clock and not each other? How have they done it before?

Do you me timekeeping like you are racing the clock and not each other? How have they done it before?

ALL enduros are against the clock. timekeeping enduros have secret checks. if you are early (or late) you lose points. qualifier style enduros (may go by other names) have known checks. you can't be early but you can still be late. somewhere on the d36 site are some links to fairly detailed information about timekeeper enduros and exactly how they work.

Cool pics Bob, I can't wait to wheelie my Big ASS WR through there or is it, float my big ass through there,:D we shall see. :bonk:

ALL enduros are against the clock. timekeeping enduros have secret checks. if you are early (or late) you lose points. qualifier style enduros (may go by other names) have known checks. you can't be early but you can still be late. somewhere on the d36 site are some links to fairly detailed information about timekeeper enduros and exactly how they work.
Thanks for your help, looks like I've got some studing to do along with a little more practice. lt's pray to the dirt bike gods that there is not a hole lotta dust. :bonk::naughty:

Hey Yamageezer,

I dropped your rim off at Kent's today. Needs some polishing but you should be good to go! Buick's a cool dude for shelling that over to you! :worthy::ride:

I am getting ready to send in my registration for the Fools Gold and am riding with one other rider. Do you and your buddy want to team up and ride on the same minute? I rode it last year and it was a blast, but it kicked my a##:ride: Just picture 95 miles of what we rode Saturday but at a quick pace. ?

Let me know..

Ed

Hey Yamageezer,

I dropped your rim off at Kent's today. Needs some polishing but you should be good to go! Buick's a cool dude for shelling that over to you! :ride: :ride:

I am getting ready to send in my registration for the Fools Gold and am riding with one other rider. Do you and your buddy want to team up and ride on the same minute? I rode it last year and it was a blast, but it kicked my a##:ride: Just picture 95 miles of what we rode Saturday but at a quick pace. :ride:

Let me know..

Ed

Yeah, I'm stopping by to pick it up tonight. ?? Buick is the man ?:ride: :ride: Thank you too for getting it to Kent's. :worthy::ride:

How soon are you going to turn in your registration??? I'll talk to my buddy and check with my finance dept and I'll let you know.