KTM's in the rain.

Why when I click on that does it bring up a white screen with tons of ?'s and letters all accross the screen. So many, it actually freezes up my computer until I can get the tab closed?

Is it a glitch or virus? Anyone else ever have this problem?

Why when I click on that does it bring up a white screen with tons of ?'s and letters all accross the screen. So many, it actually freezes up my computer until I can get the tab closed?

I had no problems, a windows media player screen popped up and the video began loading.

I really liked the video, good music too:applause:

just right click and download it ,GL

Awesome video, thats what our trails are going to look like as soon as all this Snow melts.?

I hear that...I can't wait :applause: Today is beautiful but it's only a tease. More snow and cold this weekend. Soon enough....soon enough?

That was some muddy single-track. That guy was revving the snot out of his bike trying to pass. I guess he was stuck in the mud but pounding the rev limiter won't help much if your just spinning. Plus, I think it's better to crawl out and allow the knobs to grip rather than spinning the tire at full speed.

happened to me