Sign in to follow this  

New 230

Looks like you have put a few goodies on it too. I can see that you are at PC. So you are local here. Lets hook up and ride, how old is your son. Mine is 14 and hatin life with only a 150.

Looks like you have put a few goodies on it too. I can see that you are at PC. So you are local here. Lets hook up and ride, how old is your son. Mine is 14 and hatin life with only a 150.
Ya we live in Nor-Cal and my son is 12, will be 13 next month. We rode PC Sat. just to get some hours on it and for him to get the feel of it.

one lucky kid, he should be thankful, looks like you got some goodies on that as mentioned!

im up for a PC ride

one lucky kid, he should be thankful, looks like you got some goodies on that as mentioned!
BBR Pipe, BBR Triple clamp, Pro Taper fat bars, hand guards, Skid plate from Utah sports.:applause:

BBR Pipe, BBR Triple clamp, Pro Taper fat bars, hand guards, Skid plate from Utah sports.:applause:

awesome starter mods =D

you should do the air box mod and rejet that sucker if you already haven't it will really open it up.

Hey buddy and Donald, lets ride Stonyford of Georgetown this weekend.

1.) where the hell are those at?

2.) next weekend would work perfect, i dont think i can get out this weekend

o yeah PM me =]

1.) where the hell are those at?

2.) next weekend would work perfect, i dont think i can get out this weekend

o yeah PM me =]

One is up I-5 the other is in the foothills between I-80 and hwy 50. I will PM you closer to the weekend to see if your plans have changed.

One is up I-5 the other is in the foothills between I-80 and hwy 50. I will PM you closer to the weekend to see if your plans have changed.

mmk if its not too much longer than PC cause im in the bay area so PC is already a hike for me

Hey buddy and Donald, lets ride Stonyford of Georgetown this weekend.
I'm booked this weekend.:applause: