Sign in to follow this  

U.S.D.R Whos ready to go racing 3-18-07

The bikes jetted,new exhaust tip, cleaned and ready to go.we will be there about

10:00am Saturday and camping near the Menace apparel clothing trailer.

See you guys there.

Im in, My XBux account is being wierd with the registration though. If i cant get it to work ill fax in the entry tomorrow.

Im in, My XBux account is being wierd with the registration though. If i cant get it to work ill fax in the entry tomorrow.
try it now.....you should be able to register.

stoddard wells ???????

Yea, my I was going to take the family to Stoddard Wells so all of us could ride, but I forgot he had the race! :applause:

Im set to go, should have my new brake pads tomorrow. It doesnt look like ima have anyone to go out with tho, hey dirtskills you think I could camp with you guys again? Also if anyone wants to go out for a nice mellow trail ride on sat ater practice, I would be up for it.

Is there usually a tire dealer at the USDR races? I need a new rear tire before the race this weekend and would prefer to give a race supporter my money.

Thanks

Is there usually a tire dealer at the USDR races? I need a new rear tire before the race this weekend and would prefer to give a race supporter my money.

Thanks

i haven't seen one at the usdr races yet, although something new shows up every time........kc

Thanks

Paul Lipert of Lipert racing was at Round #2 he can handle all your tire needs. Give him a call just to make sure he will be there and tell him you need a tire. See you at Taft. Here is a link to his site. http://www.lipertracing.com/