Sign in to follow this  

Leg surgery tomorrow

I'm starting to get nervous about it mainly because on the first surgery it took the nurses 9 tries to get the IV in my arm:bonk:, But other than that it will hope fully be good I have one question though. I am getting 7 screws and a plate removed from my tibia plateau and I am wondering am I going to have to elevate

my leg after the surgery. Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

That was the worst part of my surgery. The damn nurse kept jabbing the Iv and moving it around and missed like 5 times. I dont mind it going in once, but when she takes multiple tries to do it i couldnt take it anymore.

You want to increase your ability to heal. Try googling "Astaxanthin", this is a food supplement that claims to increase your anti-bodies and your resistance to infection. It has worked for me, I have rheumatoid arthritis and I've had multiple surgeries due to the bone damage. I had been on very strong med.s to slow down the joint damage, but not now, I don't even take aspirin. I wish you all the best.

You want to increase your ability to heal. Try googling "Astaxanthin", this is a food supplement that claims to increase your anti-bodies and your resistance to infection. It has worked for me, I have rheumatoid arthritis and I've had multiple surgeries due to the bone damage. I had been on very strong med.s to slow down the joint damage, but not now, I don't even take aspirin. I wish you all the best.

I will look for it and thanks:thumbsup: