Sign in to follow this  

some hills

Nice hills ... Hill #1 was cool, definately deceptive ... Hill #2 looked like a blast (I'd love that one myself) ... Hill #3 looks like something my buddy would be blasting up and down without issue (I'd be the guy clipping the small trees on the way up though :applause: ) ...

#3 looks like it would be hard, looks like you can't hit it in a straight line.

it's a pitty there no footage from the bottom of #3 cause it had a drop through creek crossing wind up, this is why you hear the bike going slow then powering up shortly arter, it was steep.

That looks like a sweet riding spot raven-9. I'm guessing the riding spot is in Queensland somewhere. Its funny... having watched all of 1 second of that vid, you can pick that Aussie terrain a mile off!

it's in gladstone QLD Australia.it was a 2 day ride 150km's a day , i only made the first 100KM's of the first day, had a huge off, and got some pain happening, so i was in the support vehicle drinking beers , and doing lunches and watching hill climbs for the rest of the weekend.

but i still had a great time

Sorry to hear about your stack! What happened? I just read your ride report on the ..other.. site.

Sounds like everyone had a killer weekend. I'm guessing it was an organised (commercial) ride??? Anyway, goog luck with the recovery mate!