Sign in to follow this  

MXA and the 150R

Not trying to sell MXA magazines however in case some of you were interested there are a couple of tests inside the latest issue for the Pro Circuit 150R and the Crower Power 150R kits.

The magazine wraps up with a mega list of aftermarket parts for the 150R. If you own one it would be good reading and a good ref. to aftermarket parts.

Saw the mega list of parts but I missed the test of the exhaust and cam. I will look a little closer tonight. Most of the time I just skim over it.

I have it and it has a lot of info on parts, etc.

Motocross Action Magazine

Special Preview

April 2007 Issue

Giant crf150 Buyers Guide - Not sure why they did not specify "R" but it is definitely the Race Bike.

The parts are overpriced anyway.

By the way, is it me or all the magazines have the same stuff all the time?

Can they talk about something else besides who won what (I can get the results online) and bike comparisons?

I mean....I really don't need to know the differences between the 06 and 07 CRF450R. And every year they alway say the bike is better than the previous year. whatever.....

I have three magazines and I don't even care to read them anymore....only when i'm in the restroom.... :applause:

There's nothing about 4-strokes that are interesting anymore.....

The parts are overpriced anyway.

By the way, is it me or all the magazines have the same stuff all the time?

Can they talk about something else besides who won what (I can get the results online) and bike comparisons?

I mean....I really don't need to know the differences between the 06 and 07 CRF450R. And every year they alway say the bike is better than the previous year. whatever.....

I have three magazines and I don't even care to read them anymore....only when i'm in the restroom.... :applause:

There's nothing about 4-strokes that are interesting anymore.....

Have you seen a doctor about your delima? You sound real depressed!