Sign in to follow this  

Yoshi bogg

I put this in the jetting forum, but thought I may put it in here incase someone had a similar problem. I Have an 05 Kx250f that I just put a Yoshi slip-on, on. With the pipe on, I now have an off idle bog. Will a larger pilot do the trick? Or maybe the leak jet needs adjusted?

if it bogs with out throttle...the fuel screw might help you out...if the idle smooths out at around 2.5-3 turns go bigger with the pilot

if there is a bog when u wack the throttle....it can be the timing that is off...the leak jet will just increase/decrease volume....but that corresponds to the timing...

It idles fine, just when I hit the throttle fast it hesitates, The bike was fine until I put on the pipe. at a higher idle (choke on) it doesn't hesitate.

if there is a bog when u wack the throttle....it can be the timing that is off...the leak jet will just increase/decrease volume....but that corresponds to the timing...

sounds like mine when i first put on my new white bros. they sent jets but i tried it first without rejetting, run way to lean. they should be able to give advice on proper jetting for the exhaust. after rejetting my bike runs great, starts first or second kick every time.

Thanks, I have some pilot an dleak jets on the way to play around with, Yoshi's website recomends stock jetting.

it starts spraying as soon as the slide moves up, never hitting the slide so I believe the timing is fine.