Sign in to follow this  

MRD Duals

All I can say is wow. What an awesome pipe. The sound is not too loud and hella throaty, and pulls real hard. The power was noticeable on both single track and flat and blew my buddy’s 03 450 out of the water on the high speed stuff. Hats off to you Dave! I plan on hitting the baldy mesa area this weekend; I’m looking forward to see how it performs and sounds with quite cores and arrestor in.

Here are a few pics.

Cal_City001.jpg

Cal_City002.jpg

Cal_City003.jpg

All I can say is wow. What an awesome pipe. The sound is not too loud and hella throaty, and pulls real hard. The power was noticeable on both single track and flat and blew my buddy’s 03 450 out of the water on the high speed stuff. Hats off to you Dave! I plan on hitting the baldy mesa area this weekend; I’m looking forward to see how it performs and sounds with quite cores and arrestor in.

Here are a few pics.

Cal_City001.jpg

Cal_City002.jpg

Cal_City003.jpg

cool , your bike looks good :applause:

sweet bike, nice exhaust, what yr is it?

07 =) I love the thing! lol

-fu

Dude, that is bad @ss, nice choice with MRD, I havent met a dis-satisfied person yet who has run an MRD setup! Dave's the Sh!t!!

how did you manage the left side panel for it?

Dave hooked me up and cut the number plate a hair. Its just a little slit on the inside corner. I might try the 07 250 number plates next time i need plastics.