Sign in to follow this  

FLU graphics are awesome!!

I ordered a FLU graphics kit for my 01 YZ125 on March 2/07, and recieved it on March 9/07...and I live in Canada (fast shipping!!) The kit was only $100 and included the following- tank/ rad shroud graphics, front/ rear fender graphics, air box graphics, 2 x front number plates (one white and blue, the other black and blue) 2 x side number plates (again white/ blue, and black/ blue) swingarm graphics, upper/ lower fork graphics, and a very nice gripper seat cover...all for $100!! They all went on like a dream, and look sick! My buddy copped an N-STYLE kit for his 01 RM250, and it was $200, and came with less than half of what my kit has...he figures next time it's FLU all the way. I highly recommend their products...check them out.

sounds cool how about a pic then

I will post some pics when I get all the plastic on the bike...I took it off to place the graphics. Might be a while as there is still snow here, so I'm not super motivated to put it back on as of yet...that and recient ankle surgery :applause: I'll make sure I post as soon as possible. Check out their website www.fludesigns.com to check em out.