Sign in to follow this  

Pix of the March 11 VDR Hare Scramble

A good friend of mine went to watch me race and take pictures, and he ended up with over 500 pictures.....needless to say he took pictures of a lot of other people. Here's the link if you wanna find your race shot!!

http://www.printroom.com/ghome.asp?domain_name=crossbarphoto&group_id=40

If that doesn't work, try www.crossbarphoto.com

and look at the bottom under Motorcycle category.

Wow that's a lot of pictures to sort threw.

On another note does any body know the condition of that kid that crashed near the entrance of the upper whoop section on the north track. You friend took some pictures of him while he was on the ground getting help. His bike was beat up really bad. I hope that he is ok.

Yeah, that kid will be alright. He busted his tailbone. Not sure if it is broken or just bruised up, but either way the treatment is the same. He will have to chill for a while.

I heard that there were 5 total trips to the hospital yesterday with a broken leg being the most serious of the injuries. This is all just heresay so actual facts may vary accordingly.

I did see a younger guy on a 85 I think that was at the very end of the race laying in the whoops I went down to help him and he thought that he broke his foot. I hope not but he was definitely in bad shape as well.

Thats cool that your buddy is doing that, but he should try to vary who he gets in the photos if he wants more people to buy them. I would have bought one if there was one of me other than one of the starts. I understand that I'm not 1/10th as exciting to take pics of as a pro, but I would have bought one...

Look at it this way, how many photos will the guy on the kx in the red and yellow gear buy?

Maybe in April!

Thats cool that your buddy is doing that, but he should try to vary who he gets in the photos...

Look at it this way, how many photos will the guy on the kx in the red and yellow gear buy?

Maybe in April!

This is very true, however the intent was just to cover one rider. Had I known that there was this much interest (and apparently there is) I would have made sure to have at least one, if not more, shots of each rider.

Maybe in April!!