Jetting with baffle in?

Check it out:

CRF230F Modifications

Scroll down to the sixth panel; click the picture to supersize. :applause:

Right on, thanks for shooting him that pic. I thought you had one.

With tight noise restrictions you might want to start with just the hole where he has the drill into it. Later if you want to hit it from the side also you can do that, like where he just has the bit in the hole.

You'll like it. I did it to my baffle and it works and sounds sweet.:applause:

driled out today seems good, only had the chance to try it up the drive, but racing in an hare and hounds next week will post thoughts then (if i pass the noise test)

wow what a difference went round the course today prepping it for tommorow and this has put the power just where i want it in the middle of the range, all the mods i did before was at the top end where the power was falling off, will let you know how the race goes should suit the 230

wow what a difference went round the course today prepping it for tommorow and this has put the power just where i want it in the middle of the range, all the mods i did before was at the top end where the power was falling off, will let you know how the race goes should suit the 230

I knew you would like it, alot cheaper than an aftermarket exhaust too.:applause:

race went well today had a cracking start, till i bottomed out on a log, bike went well apart from being a bit fluffy right on the bottom end, dont know if this would be either air screw or pilot jet any ideas? just gave the impression it was missing low down!

• Like 1

race went well today had a cracking start, till i bottomed out on a log, bike went well apart from being a bit fluffy right on the bottom end, dont know if this would be either air screw or pilot jet any ideas? just gave the impression it was missing low down!

Did you open the air box and re-jet?