Sign in to follow this  

getting my new boots soon.

i have them and i absolutely love them.. Ive had tech8's and SG10's and these are just as nice. The auctially fit me better than either of those boots. They are super comphy and the hinged ankle like the SG10s is very nice. They offer a lot of support and have been holding up great, ive had mine for about 4 months ridin 2-3 times a week. Lots of protection too :applause:

Heres a pic.. i know you cant see them that good but oh well..

l_bf146a072cb0dbcf563c2e99e6edb5f1.jpg

haha thanks:thumbsup: ironically, i saw them in a magazine i was reading on the way to go buy some tech 8's.... i have been waiting for them for quite some time actually. they had a problem at the factory or something, so they have been on back order for a while but i felt as though there was no need to get impatient, because i was unable to ride at the time anyway.

I work at a bike shop. Do not buy sixsixone boots. Buy some oxstars tx2 pro's, tech 8s, sg10s, crossfires. The hurricane and fox tracker boots have to be the crapest boots ever made.

I work at a bike shop. Do not buy sixsixone boots. Buy some oxstars tx2 pro's, tech 8s, sg10s, crossfires. The hurricane and fox tracker boots have to be the crapest boots ever made.

why do you say that? ive had tech 8's and Garne sg-10's and the 661's are a very nice boot. I have had no problems with them and they seem to be just as high quality as the A-stars and the SG-10s.. Please elaborate

Great boots the only thing I don't like about mine is i wish they were just a little stiffer. I wear some small ankle braces with them and it makes them perfect for me. I like my boots pretty stiff.

I broke my toe because of cheap boots(Oneal Elements)went down the bike fell on me and bent my toes forward,what boot would prevent that from happening again?

2 weeks god i live in new jersey and i just order a pair of tech 10 last night and they'll be on my door step right when i get home from school r u shure it was 2 weeks cuz its usualy 4-6 days

Nice thread - good info and all that.

But why is it in the pictures forum?