Sign in to follow this  

Husky Factory Pics

Black frames ? Will possibly be stock in '08 models ?

They made the left engine mounting tabs smaller w/o the unused holes...

Black Zokes.

Very nice...

thanks for sharing those pic's,

Most of the photo's are of the MV F4's, but the pic's of the new 4-stroke singles are good,

As the text says -where are the 2 - strokes !!??

Charlie

I think I had a tear in my eye visualizing my TE250 sitting on that exact bench during build up!:lol: Makes me feel like a proud father viewing my bundle of joy through the hospital nursery!:applause:

Thank for the pics! I translated the forum and he mentioned a video that he would upload to emule. That would be a good watch!

When I first glanced at the down draft FI I thought it was on the husky motor, then it all came into focus. :applause:

I saw the guy standing under the alluminum tank and thought it was a poster with the blue background. Black frame and forks would be cool with the red. Check out the new Sherco trials bike from '06 on, I want one of those also.

Good eye on the tank. Did anyone notice the new CNC triple clamps and how big the lower one is?

Good eye on the tank. Did anyone notice the new CNC triple clamps and how big the lower one is?

Cool! That is obviously a TC bike. Wonder if the black will carry over into the TE line up. Time will tell.