Sign in to follow this  

drz-400sm otd pricing?

I'm looking at geting 07,what should i be paying?

I picked mine up 5800 OTD.........Ive heard better prices and ive heard worse.........

Just go buy it.............

$5800 OTD is a good price if it's local.

Just don't go pay MSRP plus fees and extra fees and end up at $7000 :applause:

45 miles away......my issue was i wanted a E model but there were no DRZ's anywhere except the SM model.....

:applause: Which I used as a barganing tool to lower the price :lol:

Lowest I have seen was a NC dealer dumping them for $5199 + $60 doc fee.

Of course you'd still have to pay taxes/title/regs in your own state and the gas to go there and back, but that was a pretty sweet deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280078431423&rd=1,1

would you please post up what dealer in NC you are talking about?

I live in WI and one of my sportbike race team sponsors (zuke dealer) is offering me an 07 for 5700 plus tax title and license but I'm heading down to deals gap at the end of the month and if I could still get one down there for that cheap it might be worth waiting on imo

would you please post up what dealer in NC you are talking about?

Click the ebay link in my post (or the quote in your post!), it has all the details in it.

Might be too late for that particular deal already.

1-740-769-2829 / email: info@allpromotorsports.com

To the original poster: Cherry Hill in NJ is advertising at $5495 + taxes etc. on cycletrader.com

WWW.CYCLEWORLDNJ.COM / Cycle World of Cherry Hill 800-236-0703

Call them to find their OTD price. If they're too far from you, use their price to negotiate a better deal at your local dealer.

I know you live a ways away, but my Dad's old racing buddy owns Aurora Suzuki up hear in Seattle. He sayed OTD, $6050 is the dealership breaking even. We have an @$$load of taxes up here though. (9.2% sales tax on licensed vehicles, excise tax, monorail tax, license fees.....the list goes on) The S and E models are quite a bit cheaper.

I know you live a ways away, but my Dad's old racing buddy owns Aurora Suzuki up hear in Seattle. He sayed OTD, $6050 is the dealership breaking even. We have an @$$load of taxes up here though. (9.2% sales tax on licensed vehicles, excise tax, monorail tax, license fees.....the list goes on) The S and E models are quite a bit cheaper.

Hi guy, :lol:

We have a similar situation in Los Angeles where all vehicle sales get a 8.25% sales tax. I got a black '07SM for $6,499 OTD of which $500 was tax... but this is not a complaint... I'm totally happy with the bike because it is way more useful as a work vehicle, and way more fun to ride than the money it cost! :applause:

Take Care,

Greg

Click the ebay link in my post (or the quote in your post!), it has all the details in it.

Might be too late for that particular deal already.

1-740-769-2829 / email: info@allpromotorsports.com

Thank you.

I looked through the ebay link but I'm not too proficient on finding the info you were talking about.

Thanks for your reply.

just got a 07 black drz400sm 5299.00 otd +235.00 alabama taxes

extreme powersports madison tn call them thats their price

The dealer I went to, first said the MSRP was $6399. Then tried to sell me the Suzuki financing BS. Of course never mentions final OTD price. Then when I told him to stick his financing somewhere else. He says $8000 OTD.

Long story short... $6199 OTD, which I was fine with. In hindsight, with how easily they came down from $8000 (albeit after I got very irate), I coulda gotten it for less, but I'm fine with what I paid.

6500 out the door plus pipe and jet kit at cost makes me wish i drove to NC to get one !

Hi guy, :lol:

We have a similar situation in Los Angeles where all vehicle sales get a 8.25% sales tax. I got a black '07SM for $6,499 OTD of which $500 was tax... but this is not a complaint... I'm totally happy with the bike because it is way more useful as a work vehicle, and way more fun to ride than the money it cost! :lol:

Take Care,

Greg

$6500 really isnt bad when you live on the west coast :eek: . I paid $6200, but it was the end of the year and everyone was drooling over the '07's. (Same weight, same power, but a solid blue seat :applause: )