Sign in to follow this  

2007 Beta

Could not find a flaw with this bike!!!! Motor super smooooth, bike felt super light. Made a 05 montesa feel like a ty 350 yam I`m not kidding I have to have one of thease. My buddy who has it is our state champ in the advanced class he is over 6 foot tall comes in at a very strong 285 lbs!!!!! and loves this bike!!! I want one!!! Buy it

Darrin

I am trying, waiting on a friend of a friend deal on one. Will let you know when it happens. Plus I have a Husky addiction as you know.

I rode a 2007 last Friday. Very nice. I couldn't tell any MOJOR difference from my 05 though. It just felt "newer".

I got to ride the new Beta 4t at Trials Training days at TTC. I really liked the feeling of the chassis, which I am told is quite similiar to the 270. The engine was a little soft compared to my Montesa 4rt, but felt very good. I think with a little jetting it could be a winner.

Wardo

Ive got a new 07' Beta 270 and the bike is sweet. Needed to jet it down some but otherwise a good bike. My friend has an 06 Beta 270 and it is close but this bike is a few pounds lighter with lower center of gravity and the aluminum frame rails are much smaller. Great bike!!

My friend of a friend does not seem to be working out. I have a '96 JTR 250 but I really want a newer bike. I am going to give it another month, everytime I am driving and see a nice patch of woods w/rocks I am like man I wish I was there. I am missing all of the events this year as well.