BIG tank for berg's

I have in my hand a clear 4 GALLON tank for 2001 -2007 Husabergs. It is a work of art comes with a big mouth cap and is available from BOSS in Portland. :applause:?

THANKS BOSS for puttin up the $$$$$$$ and the headaches to get this done.?

Support the guys that support you!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have in my hand a clear 4 GALLON tank for 2001 -2007 Husabergs.

haha, you got stuck with one of the ugly ones. i got blue?:applause:

btw, i am fricking sleepy today. we did a fun 48 mile ride (top of the world lookout, then kokopelli/onion creek) yesterday, but that meant we didn't get home until 2:00 am and had to work this morning. good to see u, too bad i didn't get to ride with you and share a few laffs.

I belive $200 but call him. I think he is the only source for a while since he took the bull by the horns and paid to have the mold made.

Sure is nice to be able to go 150 miles now.:applause:

bonus................ radiator protection:thumbsup:

I'm keeping my 2.77 stock tank, but you desert guys will be happy

it's not just dezert. it's pretty common for me to do 90+ mile rides in the woods. heck, i've done a few that went through your neck of the woods, down from the sierras to do #5 and #6 at foresthill and so forth. it's ridiculous that my 2-strokes have a longer range than my old lazyman's bike (fe550).

10.5 liters/2.77 gallons is by far the largest stock tank of any dirt bike.

all I'm saying is Husaberg does us right. yes a 4.0 gal tank is sweet, but I bet I get many many mikes out of my stocker as is.

$200 for this rare tank is also a great deal!!! Thanks Boss.

10.5 liters/2.77 gallons is by far the largest stock tank of any dirt bike.

my 300 exc was 3.1

the newer xc-w 2-strokes are 2.9

and my 05 husaberg tank is barely 2.4 gallons. i guess you got the bonus model. i even tried it out by running out of gas on saturday about a mile from the gas station in green river.

my 300 exc was 3.1

the newer xc-w 2-strokes are 2.9

and my 05 husaberg tank is barely 2.4 gallons. i guess you got the bonus model. i even tried it out by running out of gas on saturday about a mile from the gas station in green river.

We did around 83 miles on one of the "B" rides and when I got back to camp I was pretty much on fumes. ('05 650) I just ordered my tank, thanks Boss!:applause:

Holy cow! So you screw up the supply and demand curve with that thing eh?

Did you guys get a view of the yellow tank while in Moab? I saw a close-up of the blue on someone's bike but not the other colors. The photos on BOSS's site a somewhat small so when you guys get your other colors post 'em up.

Heck, we frequently do loops that are 60 miles + If I don't find a gas station before 67 then I'm a pushin'.

Holy cow! So you screw up the supply and demand curve with that thing eh?

Did you guys get a view of the yellow tank while in Moab? I saw a close-up of the blue on someone's bike but not the other colors. The photos on BOSS's site a somewhat small so when you guys get your other colors post 'em up.

Heck, we frequently do loops that are 60 miles + If I don't find a gas station before 67 then I'm a pushin'.

I only saw a yellow tank that was still wraped in plastic, but it's supposed to be a closer match than the blue which is kinda YZ darker. I ordered a natural one.