Sign in to follow this  

Raceway Park OPening Day Photos

Lawrence is back in jersey? was going to take picture I had my camera, but the 15 dollar spectator fee is ridiculous. Thats what you should pay for like a pro race.

ya not quite lapped, but he did blow everyone and i mean everyone away, i think dakota kessler was closest to him but figure hes hitting the back table top and kessler is just crossing the 10 commandments

Actually Ryan Gainey on the KTM #80 was 2nd every moto, and had a big lead on the rest of the pack.. Kessler also looked good just made some mistakes and had a couple falls that kept him out of running with gainey... What did you think lawerence was going to do, he is a top 5 outdoor rider..

Actually Ryan Gainey on the KTM #80 was 2nd every moto, and had a big lead on the rest of the pack.. Kessler also looked good just made some mistakes and had a couple falls that kept him out of running with gainey... What did you think lawerence was going to do, he is a top 5 outdoor rider..

oh really i didnt even notice that, i though dakota was in 2nd for some reason, but yeah your putting basically a factory rider against local experts, its expected

I'm suprised carsten wasn't there?

Barry normaly would have drove home to race e-town, but since orlando is this weekend he decided to stay down in FL..