Buell MX spy shot

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweeeeet, just don't case a jump or you will crush your can.

yes, but luckily Buell thought of a redundant system for that issue and there is a big Y pipe with a lever to switch to the other pipe. Also used to tune for altitude.

Duel muffler technology, you know, like a Honda.
yes, but luckily Buell thought of a redundant system for that issue and there is a big Y pipe with a lever to switch to the other pipe. Also used to tune for altitude.

Oh really thats how it works? I thought one was for top end and one was for bottom end. My bad.

It's not a 2stroke, but I bet it uses oil. Looks to have a quick change oil filter hanging out in the open. I can only imagine for better cooling. The tank is only for looks as the fuel actually is in the frame for better mass centralization. Also, appears to have the monolink type rear suspension that ktm uses. Expect a rough ride. lol nice pics RIDE!

Been thinking about starting up on photo shop for work related reasons for a while now.....

Could this pic be useful on your bike pics? It is one of the pics that I thought of in regards to Harley dirt bikes.

Massey.jpg

Ride ,

this is one of the best threads ever,,, the best tongue in cheek effort on T-talk!! You should receive an award,,,,perhaps a new Buell, dirt bike!! I love all the attention it got!! PS that is great work man!! wait a minute give Mr. Eric B

a call maybe you have got something here!!! thanks for that one Rob-accio