Sign in to follow this  

07 te450 pricing/dealer?

hey guys....two questions for you.....first of all....i'm seriously thinking of an '07 te450.........

if you own any husky 450/510 what was your experience with dealers on price??? i called 3 dealers ...one said msrp.....one said very little room to maneuver...one said he'd never sold a husky......

second question...i'm in CT and there's no dealer here....anyone in mass or ny/nj or vt/nh have any dealers who they feel are worth driving 2 or 3 hours to buy a bike from and drive for service if something goes wrong????

I traveled an hour to purchase my TE from Mark Reynolds at Wagner in Worcester, MA

Paid MSRP for the bike, with it de-restricted. Didn't spend much time haggling. I got a price of $6500 for an '07 WR450 from a local Yam dealer, but I chose the Husky by virtue of it's DOT-legality.

As delivered, the fork heights were off by about 2mm. I also discovered some sort of oil that had spilled on the bike that was still on the fuel tank, and under the shroud. Other than the stickers falling off the bike, everything else seems fine. I'd gotten some good feedback about the dealer from other riders/racers I know, so I'm comfortable with any future service needs that might arrise.

I bought mine from Letko Cycles in Kansas and had it shipped to California. By far the best price I could get. Even with the shipping it was still well below MSRP. Also Leigh was a pleasure to deal with and when it comes time for my next Husky that's who's getting my business.

How did you register your bike when it came from out of state. Is'nt there a problem with buying bikes from other states and bringing them into Ca?

How did you register your bike when it came from out of state. Is'nt there a problem with buying bikes from other states and bringing them into Ca?

No it wasn't any problem at all. Took me all of about an hour at the local DMV. Don't forget that the Husqvarna and the new KTM's are 50 state street legal bikes. When I brought the bike to the DMV they just needed to verify the VIN and the Motor numbers plus see the California emmisions sticker which is right under the seat on the rear fender.

I bought mine from Letko Cycles in Kansas and had it shipped to California. By far the best price I could get. Even with the shipping it was still well below MSRP. Also Leigh was a pleasure to deal with and when it comes time for my next Husky that's who's getting my business.

If you don't mind.......how much cheaper?

Thanks to Grizman I got my 07 te450 for 7k out the door in Oregon.

any differenct at all (besides color) between the '06 and '07 te450??

any differenct at all (besides color) between the '06 and '07 te450??

Pretty much the same bike - long list of 'little' changes but nothing I would worry about at all if you can find an 06 significantly cheaper.

Did you find something?

I've heard only good things about Town and Country in north Jersey.

If you don't mind.......how much cheaper?

Over $1000 cheaper than the best OTD price I could get in CA.

Town and Country is very good. I got a quote for $7500 OTD. Not great but the dealer is and I think it's worth the drive to pick up from them.

Town and Country is very good. I got a quote for $7500 OTD. Not great but the dealer is and I think it's worth the drive to pick up from them.

That's a very fair price since MSRP is right at $7299. You can't get those kind of prices in CA which is why I went out of state to get mine.

Over $1000 cheaper than the best OTD price I could get in CA.

WOW that is some serious $$$

Thanks