Sign in to follow this  

favorite riding gear brand

Yes I know this is like comparing Ford and Chevy......But Summer is coming up and I want a jersey that will flow alot of air yet is cheap, $20-$30, and is quality.

i couldnt choose one. i like thor, shift, answer, troy lee, alloy and fly. in no particular order.

i couldnt choose one. i like thor, shift, answer, troy lee, alloy and fly. in no particular order.

i think u like Thor the most because its the 1st one that came to your mind :applause::lol:

for vented summer gear get the moose sahara gear. ive had three sets. they are very durable. i always end up giving away mine after one season.

Thor...thats all i use..never have had a problem with any of their products either.

i bought one hoodie that was zip up and said "Thor Moto" and it crapped out after like the 2nd wash.

i think u like Thor the most because its the 1st one that came to your mind :applause::lol:

that was the 1st set of gear i ever bought like 3 years ago and it had held up good i think i bought core 4 gear on sale and their quadrant boots are most comfortable, but i dont think im gonna buy new gear from this season as i really dont care for their new styles and im pretty piissed about spending $40 on hoodie to wear twice before it crapped out.

The new Shift Faction gear looks pretty good, but it is pricey. I'll be buying a set anyway, but for right now I'm using MSR System X gear (got 2 years out of it)>

I am really liking the new oneal gear you should take at look at them plus they sponsor me so I get their gear for great prices.

pick up a recent " MotoSport " Catalog and flip to the clearance section, there is normally No Fear stuff there for about $20.