favorite riding gear brand

Am I the only who likes no fear:excuseme: I think their 2007 is some the best looking stuff out there and from my own experience it has been really durable.

Like many others I'am a fan of Thor but I have had no fear gear in the past and it was good stuff.I had the 2002 elektron gear and the first year that the attack gear came out.My only complaint was this stuff was on the heavy side.Have they shaved down the weight at all for 2007?So many people rock thor gear so it's nice to have something different and stand out from the rest but thor makes does quality shit and that why I think so many people use their gear.

I'm never buying Thor again. Tried a couple times and didn't last hardly at all and wasn't comfortable while it was intact. I've been through the gamut, but Alloy really seems to be the least offensive to me as far as functionality right now. I go through a lot of brands, the small local sponsor really helps out since he doesn't care what I wear. Wouldn't mind trying AXO again, the last stuff I had really lasted and was comfortable but I don't know how good their latest stuff is. Seems to be a crapshoot for me. :applause: