Sign in to follow this  

I need a "49cc" marked 88 cylinder...

...anyone know where I can find one? I want to put a "49cc" marked jug on my Kikker 5150 Bobber bike (actually 108cc) so I can fudge it as an Indiana-legal "no-ped." Dr. ATV used to offer them but I can't get an email reply from him. What I need is a cylinder with a 52.4mm bore, if anyone happens to have one lying around or know of another supplier. I hate to have to go to the trouble and cost of having a stock Honda cylinder sleeved. Gracias!!!

They do not carry those anymore...

They only carry steel 51mm x 63mm = 85cc or a Steel 52mm x 69mm (Tall) with use of a 49.5mm stroker Long Rod Crank none now are stamped 49cc

I Hate cheaters...Ha Ha Ha

I don't think he is cheating. I think he just wants it to ride on the roads. (legally)Thats why I was going to get one. If you had any sense you could tell the difference between a stocker and a big bore motor anyways. But maybe you can take that cyl. out pretty far and get your kit to work. good luck.:applause:

I don't think he is cheating. I think he just wants it to ride on the roads. (legally)Thats why I was going to get one. If you had any sense you could tell the difference between a stocker and a big bore motor anyways. But maybe you can take that cyl. out pretty far and get your kit to work. good luck.:applause:

yea, that's what he said in the first place... everyone jumps on the cheating bandwagon fast LOL he's jsut trying to get around the 49cc law in indina so he can ride on the roads without being hassled

Thanks for the help, guys. Looks like I'll either have to get my buddy to sell me his Dr. ATV "49cc" 52mm cylinder or spend the bucks and sleeve a fiddy cylinder.

It's interesting that people skipped over my intended use for the cylinder and immediately assumed I was going to cheat. As I mentioned over on the Pit Bike forum read the posts carefully before you respond (check out the "Knock Off Fight" over there).

oh, ok..i got confused at first when i read your first post..sorry, so its for the streets...??? thats fun...

I discovered that the cylinder from the motor I have measures 69mm from base to head gasket--stock Honda cylinders measure 62.66mm. Looks like the one my buddy has wouldn't have worked after all.

I got the Dremel out, polished off the "108cc" and decided I'll take it to an engraver and have him "convert" it into a 49cc jug!!!

wow, that will be a really cool looking street cruiser for sure..can't wait to see more of it, maybe some action shots or sut more pics of it whn you get some more customization done woohooo

and yea..seems like anytime asks about those cylinders, people skip the reading part and just start jumping all over people about cheating :applause: