Sign in to follow this  

It's official..I am published now

Hey guys, the April edition of Motorcyclist on page 51:

Street Legal Dirtbikes

I just read the February issue and on page 26 you talk about the new 2007 KTM 450 EXC, saying, "Finally, a serious dirtbike that's 100 percent street-legal." I have to tell you I am greatly disappointed with this article. I had a Suzuki DR-Z400S, but now I have a 2006 Husqvarna TE450, the real first serious dirtbike that is 100 percent street-legal. Husqvarna came out with its street-legal dirtbikes in '06. In addition to being out a year earlier, the Huskys are also a cool $1000 cheaper. Maybe you guys should hit Husqvarna USA for a testbike and do a comparison between the two.

Dan Anes

Cathedral City, CA.

Yeah, finally one of these guys posted my response. Unfortunately, they did not comment saying why they said what they said, or admitting they were wrong.

At least it was finally published:thumbsup:

Book-em Dano ,,, nice avatar!!!! Hey its sort of an acknowledgement of the HVA anyway!!

Exactly..at least they replied and printed it:thumbsup:

Assume that you took the time :applause:

Want to say several things regarding that avatar but am still working on the wording...

Want to say several things regarding that avatar but am still working on the wording...

Lessee...How about... NICE!!